[Lab] Arduino Workshop Progress

Olaf Baumann olaf.baumann at pobox.com
Mon Mar 24 06:55:54 EDT 2014

Thanks for the clarification on in the intended audience.  I'll keep
watching the list for any workshops that are suited to my level.

Project ideas?  Anything that helps us to serve our feline overlords would
be of use.  Aside from that, I've been thinking of making a
persistence-of-vision scoreboard for my ultimate games.

--
Olaf