[Lab] MakerBot Replicator Mini Available to Order, three RoBo sold in Ottawa

Dave O'Heare dave.oheare at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:19:52 EST 2014

I'm with Amos on this, even though I'm really not an active part of the
community. There have been more emails commenting on this than Steve has
sent, and Steve's emails, while somewhat commercial, are at least on-topic
(no sunglasses or dating sites, f'rinstance).

Steve, sign me up to that mailing list, too, please.

Dave O'Heare

dave.oheare at gmail.com
+1 613 729-4830
+1 613 227-4830 (mobile)