[Lab] Anyone have an Arduino Mega 2560 I could borry for a few days?

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Wed Mar 5 13:07:51 EST 2014

This is the one I have: http://inventorartist.com/billboard-project/

But don't the files at
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardMega2560#.Uxdk1eOwKzY have the
dimensions? You could cut out a clone on the laser or something if you just
needed the physical?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)