[Lab] Google Sketchup

Jamie jamie at steppinofftheedge.com
Mon Mar 3 20:01:15 EST 2014

Great googly moogly that is a thing of beauty!!!

Thanks to all for the great tips and to Autodesk for making one part of my
artistic life a few thousand times simpler.

Must now debate whether to laser cut 28 sheets of 8.5x11 for the initial
scale model prototype or print / glue to cardboard and cut.

Oh - and start hunting for enough freecycle'd wood to build a 20 foot
version :)

Is spring here yet :)