[Lab] arduino

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Mon Mar 3 12:32:37 EST 2014

Okay, I've got a project page for Arduino workshop development.

http://inventorartist.com/learn-arduino/

Feel free to hit me with ideas of what you think is a good project for a
beginner workshop. Or even advanced topics as I suppose an advanced
workshop could fall out of this too...

But I like the beginner one to start with as I'm a beginner.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)