[Lab] Ideas for Arduino Contest

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Tue Jun 17 20:01:42 EDT 2014

If your struggling for ideas, what about attending ModLab tomorrow night?
Perhaps you get an idea from something that shows up at ModLab...

There are a couple of simple ideas on the Arduino Meetup page:
http://inventorartist.com/learn-arduino/

Don't forget, your idea or project doesn't have to be unique.

Just pick something you think would be fun.

If you have a Web page to show your project progress, let me know. If you
would like help setting up let me know. If you don't want to have a Web
page, then I can set one up for people that don't want a page. In which
case it will just be a matter of sending me any pictures, video or text.

By the way, a web page is a great way of getting suggestions and getting
help when you're stuck. You'd be surprised.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)