[Lab] creative name for glider

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Tue Jun 17 07:53:15 EDT 2014

I'm cooking up a Walkalong glider which will have a bill fold to fit in
your pocket. So rather than looking for a piece of cardboard you can fly it
with the bill fold.

What to name such a project?

Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://artengine.ca/pipermail/lab/attachments/20140617/8925a1bd/attachment.html>

More information about the Lab mailing list