[Lab] Reminder: Introduction to the BeagleBone Workshop -- THURSDAY

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Tue Jun 10 10:18:49 EDT 2014

I just signed up! I have a beaglebone I bought for a project that hasn't
happened yet...

Now that registration is open I just added it to the Arduino-ish listings
for Blink...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)