[Lab] arduino-ish contest

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Sun Jun 8 14:26:39 EDT 2014

Now that there's an arduino group, I'd like to organize an arduino contest.
Anybody like to be involved in organizing?

So fare I have a couple of prizes, any ideas on what could be prizes?

Perhaps a contest that's judged on three vectors:

1) Charisma
2) Function
3) Coolness

Just use a voting system of some sort for the project with a voting cutoff
date...

Just a thought.

There could be an open track (any project) and some specific challenges.

1) Clock
2) Egg timer
3) Internet of Things Related

Ideas and help welcome...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)