[Lab] diy paint box

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Thu Jun 5 13:31:30 EDT 2014

Yeah, that's exactly what it is except it's the light weight version... I
like it so much I just reconfigured my portable Arduino lab.

The box isn't dead. I will get an easel or portable workspace requirement
which will move me back to the box...

But guess what'll be in the box.... bags ahhahahahahahaha

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)