[Lab] another surplus drawing robot

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Tue Jul 29 11:34:35 EDT 2014

Anybody want this machine?
http://inventorartist.com/painting-robot-first-brush-strokes/

I was going to tear it down for parts but if someone actually wants to play
with it, that would make more sense. I was hoping to get 10 bucks for the
bearings. The machine includes the steppers and belts and the servo too
(but not the arduino and controller, power supply and stuff)...

It's taking up a self and I want to make a different machine...

Also the Art-O-Matic is still unclaimed. I don't want any money for it as
it's just a pile of hardboard but I'd like for it to go to someone who
actually wants to play around with it (so you need a pair of steppers).
Otherwise, I can turn the hardboard into smaller parts....  I don't want to
give it away if it will be decoration for a storage area. :)

http://inventorartist.com/art-o-matic-v1/

You'll want to act fast on either as I happen to be wanting to make some
hardboard parts today... :)

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)