[Lab] Fortune App

Mark Stephenson mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:44:15 EDT 2014

A friend of mine and I just launched a sideline project we’ve been working
on for a few months. It’s an iPhone app that you can use to at a glance
track your cryptrocurrency portfolio, you know Bitcoin, Dogecoin and all
that.

Thought I’d share our project here as we launch it as I know a fair number
of you have some expertise in the world of alternate currencies and we all
enjoy making stuff. It feels good to have this project get to the release
stage, so many of mine don’t get this far. I'd love to hear some of your
thoughts and any help you can give us with the next stage, getting the word
out is greatly appreciated.

Check it out at *http://www.getfortuneapp.com/
<http://www.getfortuneapp.com/>*

Also it’s on Product Hunt so if you have an account go give us some
love!! *http://www.producthunt.com/posts/fortune
<http://www.producthunt.com/posts/fortune>*

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Stephenson
mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com | m: 613-797-7192 |  t: @mste

Check out my new Social Portraits project
<http://socialportraits.markbstephenson.com/>