[Lab] Google Cardboard, aka the "Oculus Thrift"

Jason Arnold arnold.jason at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:27:47 EDT 2014

Good news, everyone! We can update my first order! I'm ballparking the
price at $10 CAD per pair (after shipping and exchange rate... not sure if
this is taxes in too). I'm just going to round it off to 20 lenses (10
pairs) and figure the "extras" will find happy homes. Here's who/what I
have so far:

Darcy: 1 pair
Dave: 1 pair
Kirk: 1 pair
Alan: 1 pair
Jason: 1 pair
Paul: 1 pair
Justin: 1 pair
"extras": 3 pair (right now probably 1 for Dave, 1 for Paul and 1 for me)

If anyone else wants in on this, I'll leave the window open until 3pm
today... just add your name and qty to the list above :)

*Jason*