[Lab] QR / Registration / ??? Concept

Jamie jamie at steppinofftheedge.com
Wed Jan 29 13:45:11 EST 2014

Thx Alan.

I think their driving hope was to get away from the last name partitioning.
I agree the robot aspect could be failure-prone. Of course if I were
building it it'd probably have big giant flashing screens.like that
selection system in Starship Troopers.

If they had a local copy of the db on each machine or local network they
could handle the just-in-time print with mitigating the network concerns.