[Lab] Laser cutter venting

j ross waterfallclose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:16:09 EST 2014

Hi Darcy - yes I agree completely.  I'll be doing the window box soon. It's
a basement window so I plan to extend the pipe to above ground level so the
exhaust doesn't just accumulate in the window well - probably not a big
issue in these temperatures though.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and ideas - they were a great help in
the decision process!