[Lab] Laser cutter venting

j ross waterfallclose at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 23:02:37 EST 2014

Thanks Mathew - it's workable but I've decided not to go that route. Its
the best arrangement but I'm not crazy about the idea of having to turn the
fan on to do laundry or having it clog up with lint. :)
I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and vent though a window
until I can justify a dedicated hole in the wall.
Now if winter would just behave a bit...  :)