[Lab] Laser cutter venting

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Sun Jan 26 22:58:15 EST 2014

But if the dryer is running then laser fan has to move more air than the
dryer or the dryer exhaust will go in your machine.

And if the fans not running then the drag it causes will also cause dryer
exhaust to go in your machine.

It's so easy to add a plate into a window with a hole for the exhaust
hose...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)