[Lab] sketchup experts?

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Fri Jan 24 22:16:07 EST 2014

Thanks for the responses. Here's what I have so far:

1) The solution I mentioned.
2) Retracing part of the shape.
3) Show hidden geometry and remove lines that are cutting across your work
area.
4) Make sure the host object isn't a group.

That helps most situations.

There's still this thing that comes up if it's just a line. This isn't a
very big problem. But if you want to replicate it, make a square, then draw
a line on it that doesn't meet the edges. It wont "sink".

Darcy

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)