[Lab] 3d printing in general

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:49:56 EST 2014

And actually, on that note, does anyone have time to train me on the laser
cutter? I remember someone saying there's some safety training involved.
Also, does having a membership allow you to 3D print stuff? Do I have to
buy some of the plastic reels?

I might have gotten that answered before but I've totally forgotten. I've
got most of my stuff here in the lab but I really want to bring some stuff
down and show people.

Peace, Love, Empathy

Alexander Max Rowsell