[Lab] sketchup experts?

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Sun Jan 19 18:08:01 EST 2014

I often run into this odd problem in sketchup. I have a surface on which I
draw a small shape. I expect the shape to be a part of the surface. So if I
triple click the surface the shape gets selected. Occasionally I wind up
with a shape on a surface that has not joined the surface. Sometimes I can
make it join the surface by drawing a line from the shape to an edge of the
surface then deleting this line. Sometimes not.

Anybody had this problem?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)