[Lab] Mt Gox bitcoin purchase

Kirk Sutherland kirk.sutherland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:49:25 EST 2014

Thanks for the clarity!
I found the document :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Draft
If real it is one of the worst power points I have seen. Who puts an
entire letter in one slide? :)
Also as one of the commenter's points out the document seems to attack
the bitcoin idea itself ie. the "end of bitcoin" comment. A great
document to come out if you want the price to drop!

This has become my soap opera.