[Lab] rubber stamps foam layer

jslei033 at uottawa.ca jslei033 at uottawa.ca
Wed Feb 19 09:56:31 EST 2014

I found some rubber-on-wood blocks at Wallacks on Bank (near Lisgar) and the price was good for a one-off. There's also a tool you'll need to engrave (ypu heat up the surface and then dig/score/chisel; what I did is put it on the stove after I made tea and turned the stove off). The tool doesn't cost much (couple of dollars) and I doubt I'll need mine again...

I'm not really sure what kind of adhesive you could use, but i imagine anything that normally does rubber/foam rubber/wood would be fine. But I'm lazy, so I went with a premade one. :)

Joseph