[Lab] Kinect Scanning and 3D Models

Fraser Cole fcolenet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:40:06 EST 2014

Didn't someone on this list bring in a Kinect last year for some scanning?
I missed that night but I recall it happening.
I too would be interested, especially once I can get my Prusa to stop
powering down mid-print!
Fraser

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Chadwick Boulay <chadwick.boulay at gmail.com