[Lab] range finding

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Wed Feb 5 14:43:29 EST 2014

I was just thinking. In the endgame I want to be tracking a person moving
over a 20 foot distance.

I'm starting to think I might need to try something else. Ideas?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)