[Lab] Looking for small internal diameter tubing.

Roman Gargulak roman at cncwings.com
Sat Feb 1 09:30:45 EST 2014

JP,

Not sure if you found your tubing yet, but if not I have a tip for you.

I went to FOXY Recyclers at Baseline yesterday and saw that they have some small teflon tubing there.
It is in small spools on the shelves in the back room.

It looked like 1/32 and 1/16 ID diameter.
I think they are open today.

Cheers,
Roman

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Jean-Philippe Cormier
<jpcormier at gmail.com  <http://artengine.ca/mailman/listinfo/lab>>wrote:

>/  Hi there,
/>/
/>/  I need tubing (doesn't have to be transparent) of an internal diameter of
/>/  1/16 or 3/32 like this:
/>/
/>/  http://www.omega.com/pptst/tyvy.html
/>/
/>/  Any idea where I can get some in the city? I need a foot.
/>/
/>/  Cheers,
/>/  JP
/>/