[Lab] Artengine's Affable Affair

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sun Dec 7 08:50:02 EST 2014

Remco,

Thanks for the updates you've been sending out.

I have a couple of items at the lab.

A cardboard store (far right corner from entering). This is for projects
such as the Parol project: http://inventorartist.com/parol-contest-2014/

There is also a small flat 8.5x11 box containing my snowflakes (
http://inventorartist.com/dream-walk/) and some sheets of the special
paper. The special paper might be with the cardboard. And the little box is
only partial. I think I saw it on the lower part of the workbench closest
to the door.

A sewing machine I had transferred there. I had hoped it would get some use
but it seems it's not so I was planning on transferring it back to my own
lab. I'll do that next modlab or next time I'm around the lab...

Darcy

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)