[Lab] Anyone with RF experience

Richard Wiens richard.wiens at rogers.com
Wed Dec 3 15:49:24 EST 2014

Thanks guys for the suggestions.  The 'off this shelf' remote relay for $7 seems like a no-brainer but I would still like to crack the nut of making the 433 MHz stuff work.
I was trying to avoid using MCUs, but perhaps a standalone ATmega is close enough.  I might also try a simple 555-generated pulse on the TX side to generate sort of a PWM effect on the RX side.
Richard