[Lab] Anyone with RF experience?

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:05:02 EST 2014

   I paid something like $120 for basically this, a remote flash trigger
for my camera.
   The camera closes a switch through the flash mount that activates
circuit A, wireless signals tell circuit B to close, triggering the flash
to fire.
   The magic is that it's so close to instantaneous I can shoot something a
hundred yards away with no delay, no running cables all around.

   Trigger units are coming down in price now (I imagine $1 circuits are
destabilizing the market) but you could probably make a killing in the
local photographer community selling rx/tx camera trigger kits.

   http://www.henrys.com/62352-CACTUS-WIRELESS-FLASH-TRIGGER-KIT.aspx