[Lab] Looking to trade - hookup wire - 18 AWG and enclosures

Andrew Barbour andrew.g.barbour at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:37:58 EDT 2014

Hey Justin (et al) The cases are really sweet....

Hammond Manufacturing
431623
http://www.hammondmfg.com/sinkbox.htm

And to answer a few questions I have been asked about the wire....

http://www.belden.com/techdatas/metric/9918.pdf

18 AWG stranded (16x30) tinned copper conductor, PVC insulation. Rated
105ºC, 300V. Rated 600V peak for electronic circuits, and wiring of
electronic and electrical equipment.
For colours - as of right now I have red,green,purple, orange, white,
black, yellow

I also have a few rolls of teflon coated if you like to run wire through
nasty environments....

I will answer any further questions in one-on-one emails - I don't want to
abuse this list....

Cheers
Andrew