[Lab] Looking to trade - hookup wire - 18 AWG and enclosures

Justin Hornosty jjrh70 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:53:06 EDT 2014

andrew.g.barbour at gmail.com writes:

> Anyone interested in 18 AWG hookup wire?  I have a bunch of 100ft rolls.... I
> also have a bunch of 4"x3"x12" black anodized aluminum enclosures - very
> slick looking boxes....

can you post a picture of the cases? What colors are the hookup wires
in? stranded wire I'm guessing?

Will you accept money as trade? (I can also trade a raspberry pi model
B, teensy3.0, msp430 launchpad board, bunch of various IC's of varying
quality )

Enclosures and wire are one of the few things that are a major pain to
order online/ebay.

-jjrh