[Lab] thin coin cell battery holders

Toby Murray murray.toby at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:36:09 EDT 2014

I don’t know how thin “as thin as possible” is, but I just got some for CR2450s that are thin but extremely solid feeling. "It has an overall length of 33.0 mm, width of 24.5 mm and a height of 7.3 mm."
Picture: http://www.100y.com.tw/product_jpg_original/A017210.jpg

I purchased them from http://www.futureelectronics.com/en/technologies/electromechanical/battery-holders-accessories/Pages/9726183-HU2450N-LF.aspx?IM=0 and received them in ~2 days I believe. I have 15 sitting around that I won’t be using for another month or so if you’re in a jam

    - Toby Murray