[Lab] afordable printing???

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Thu Apr 10 18:00:25 EDT 2014

While I agree with everything you said, there is part of me that thinks
that supporting some of these great ideas will at some point, launch the
next great idea.  I did it with the Pixycam, and keep looking for other
new ideas that I wouldn't mind throwing my limited support behind.

But you are absolutely right that it will be late, probably half again
as long as they say.  The Pixycam was supposed to ship in Nov (if I
recall correctly), I got it Tuesday.

I think the Leap 3D controller was from there as well, and it is a cool
little gadget that I am still not sure where it fits, but....

Set your expectations to low, your tolerance to high and remember that
it is a kickstarter...not a finished product, and the goal of
kickstarter is to crowdsource new ideas with unproven groups.  Heck,
most of the ideas would be laughed off of Dragon's Den, never mind a
corporate board!

Ken