[Lab] Blink and Arduino

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:43:38 EDT 2014

Darcy and all --

If anybody wants, I could come to this session with my programmer and burn
boot loaders/ help set things up if anyone is interested or has problems.

Or if you'd like to build your own Arduino, I'd be happy to help walk
people through the process.

Can you send the date and time to the mailing list as well? I'm on a mobile
device and the internet is kind of difficult to navigate on this tiny
screen.

Thanks!

Typed using Hacker Keyboard for Android