[Lab] Landline Release

Michael Grant michael at krazatchu.ca
Tue Sep 10 14:01:48 EDT 2013

Hi Modlabbers,

The team behind the art project LandLine Ottawa will be crashing modlab
tomorrow with our very unofficial Landline release party.
‘Landline’ is a city-based project that promotes the democratization of the
local voice within the context of the built environment it is affected by.
This living archive gains agency through participation and has the
potential to become a geo-located audio map of places within the city
recounted democratically, and anonymously if the participants wish.

Our project is part of the Artengine - 'We Make the City! We are the City!'
And is made possible with funding from the Canada Council for the Arts.

We have deployed via Android, iPhone (pending approval) and the Chrome web
brower.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applicationcraft.appd97132c3a32545d7814fb9965a04dbcf&hl=en
http://artengine.ca/landline/

Thanks!

 Megan Smith, Michael Grant & Jean-Marc Le Blanc