[Lab] Volunteers needed for Electric Fields (We Make The City)

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Mon Sep 9 15:22:42 EDT 2013

Hello everyone.

Artengine is looking for Volunteers for We Make The City for this Friday
and Saturday!

Shifts are flexible!

We are looking for people to be available anytime

Friday 2pm-10pm
and
Satruday 12pm-10pm

*Volunteers will be given a 3 month producing membership, for volunteering
for a shift of minimum 3 hours, and a 6 month producing membership for a
minimum of 6 hours of volunteering. *
Dynamic Maze

Impromptu Playground

The Dynamic Maze is a play structure designed to inspire imaginative
spatial play. The field of brightly coloured, towering reeds and giant
inflatable balls transforms Waller Park into a playful landscape—a
playscape—for both children and adults. Architectural installation becomes
performing art as children explore and recreate place and story through
their imagination and interaction with the designed environment and each
other.

Britta
*Technical Coordinator *
Artengine.ca