[Lab] Things to see in NYC?

Jonathan Edwards zigwhentheyzag at ymail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:07:31 EDT 2013

MOMA's design shop had a neat Arduino exhibit set up when I was there last. Doubt it's still set up, but if you find yourself on the south end of Central Park near the MOMA and Apple's infamous cube, there's a tasty "secret" burger joint hidden in lobby of the Parker Meridien hotel on 56th Street:

www.burgerjointny.com

Have a blast!
Jon