[Lab] Urgent: Teensy 3.0 needed

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Sun Sep 8 16:26:57 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 08, 2013 at 11:30:42AM -0400, Henri Kuschkowitz wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Anthony and I are finishing up a project and I managed to break our
> last Teensy 3.0 controller. We need one asap for final testing and I
> am hoping that someone out there has one that we could use. We will
> provide whoever has one with a brand new one as soon as our new
> shipment arrives (end of the week likely)?

I have a spare at the moment.  I'm at 80 Wurtemburg, Lowertown east
(860-2354).  I'm home at the moment, but heading out at 17:30 toward
Bank/Gladstone.

> Thanks everyone!
>
> Cheers,
> Henri

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!