[Lab] Beagle Bone Workshop Tomorrow night!

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:16:46 EDT 2013

   Can anyone on the list give some perspective on where the
Beagleboard/bone fits into the electronics landscape? At a glance it looks
like it occupies a space between the Raspberry Pi and an Arduino. A
portable, low-power linux PC without a monitor hookup?
   http://youtu.be/6anfJLr1Xng

   Why would I choose a Beagleboard over one of the other platforms?

   -Jason Cobill