[Lab] Some LEDs for Halloween

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:11:52 EDT 2013

   Some of the dollar stores sell garish blinky flashing LED pins and
broaches, particularly around the holidays. You can probably find a blinky
pumpkin and repurpose it as some science gear with a bit of paint and femo.
The ones I've seen cycle and blink randomly in red and sometimes green.

   Dollar Store in Carlingwood definitely has Halloween pins - your mileage
will vary at the other spots.

   -Jason Cobill