[Lab] The Mod Lab work benches are on sale at Canadian Tire for $80

Corey Cougle corey.cougle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 23:13:38 EDT 2013

Tonight was my first night at the Mod Lab. I had a great time talking with
James and some others about 3D printing and modelling. I recognized a
couple of the people like Max who I have met before.

I noticed the workbenches were't too fancy, but still quite solid. I
checked them out online when I got home and found out that they were on
sale for $80! I was thinking that the other people might be interested as
well.

I'm looking forward to next week!

Corey