[Lab] Thoughts on Bitcoins, and the like?

Richard Sloan rsloan at themindfactory.com
Thu Nov 28 13:21:27 EST 2013

Ok what am I not getting here.... I see online you can pay approx $10/GH
for someone to mine coins for you per month, I use online calculator that
says 1 GH will return $20 in bitcoin per month... so why do these server
farms not use all their power for themselves and make 2X the profit....

>>> https://bitpay.com/directory#/