[Lab] Help? I can't wrap my head around transistors / mosfets.

Michael Grant michael at krazatchu.ca
Mon Nov 25 20:11:45 EST 2013

I have a few FDB6060L MOSFETs I can spare.
They are logic level, 17 mΩ@ VGS = 4.5 V, and are a bit overkill but
overkill never hurt...

You will also want a 5v regulator for the lilypad if you are running it
from the same battery, and a few caps to stabilize it.
And it wouldn't hurt to put a fast diode across the MOSFET in case the
heater has an unusually large inductive component.

If your at the lab this Wednesday I'll bring a few parts.

Michael Grant
--
http://krazatchu.ca/