[Lab] (no subject)

Megan Smith cawsand at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 12:43:39 EST 2013

This maker lab is traveling around Belgium right now as part of a festival called Creative Wallonia. It's warm and cosy in there while its raining outside and the 3d printers, and lazer cutters were going non-stop. The coolest bit were the first two bubbles where the makers were there helping people dream up and develop ideas; adding their expertise to the whole experience. It brought new people to making with smiles on.

Maybe we could think of something like this for Nuit Blanche and the future. Let me know what you guys think?

http://m.flickr.com/lightbox.gne?id=10741131166

Meg

Dr. Megan Leigh Smith, BFA MA PhD
@cawsand on twitter
http://www.megansmith.ca
Comité directeur-Nuit Blanche Ottawa/Gatineau-Executive Team
www.nuitblancheottawagatineau.ca