[Lab] hack u baubles

Megan Smith cawsand at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 11:42:01 EST 2013

Michael Grant and I have developed a new Arduino board for hacking Christmas ornaments and lights into customizable sequences. It's called 'hack ur baubles'.

We will be running workshops in Ottawa in early December, or at the earliest on Nov. 30th. Time and location TBA.

The board is light and sound sensor enabled, as well as outcomes can be set-up to be controlled with a TV remote. So, if you are interested in coming to join us to build a different Christmas experience, beam out
morse message lights or become a human blinking and singing Christmas
tree, please let us know.

The board will be available for purchase in a DIY kit or stand alone on Michael’s Tindie page.

http://megansmith.ca/hack-ur-baubles/

hack ur holidays!

Dr. Megan Leigh Smith, BFA MA PhD
@cawsand on twitter
http://www.megansmith.ca
Comité directeur-Nuit Blanche Ottawa+Gatineau-Executive Team
www.nuitblancheottawagatineau.ca