[Lab] BHOREAL: Open Source RGB Controller

We are Bhoreal wearebhoreal at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:47:32 EDT 2013

Hello there,

We are glad to share with you that Bhoreal has entered the second round of
its crowd funding campaign.

Most of you already know Bhoreal, but if you don't, we are sure it may be
of your interest as it is a device that has much to contribute to the DiY
opensource community.

https://vimeo.com/63156588

Bhoreal is an Open Source interface that allows to control all types of
software and hardware using a surface with RGB LED-backlit pushbuttons.
Both hardware and firmware are completely Open Source and are released
under Creative Commons licenses. Bhoreal is Windows/Mac
OS/Linux/iOS/Android compatible, and it is intended for DJs, VJs,
musicians, hackers and DIY creators.

We have currently launched a crowdfunding campaign on Goteo (
http://goteo.org/project/bhoreal), which, as we said, has recently embarked
on its second round! We are still looking for co-financers and
collaborations with musicians, programmers, software and app developers,
digital fabrications experts, etc.

We have launched this campaign in order to get the necessary funding to
produce Bhoreal and to develop a reference web platform for you to access
contents and useful information related to the project, including
schematics, manuals, video tutorials, examples, links, forums, etc.

At this stage we are starting to establish collaborative relationships with
those who have shown interest in working on music, programming demos, web
development, etc.

To those of you who don't know much about Bhoreal yet, we recommend you to
check-out the information available about the project, as we have recently
published many news with updates, presentations and events.
http://goteo.org/project/bhoreal/updates/

<http://goteo.org/project/bhoreal/updates/>

We are already working hard on the design and prototyping of hardware and
will post more news about it soon.

Also mention that we are always available if you would like to see, touch
or ask anything about Bhoreal. We will also be present at Sonar+D with a
space dedicated to Bhoreal, so if you have the opportunity to attend, you
will be able to see it in action in multiple applications. We would love to
welcome you in our stand at the Market-Lab and the Hands On Area. We are
looking forward to demonstrate the potential of Bhoreal and to enlarge the
community behind the project so, for this reason, we are designing a space
that will allow you to touch and use Bhoreal for audio, video, lighting and
automation purposes.

More info here: http://bit.ly/12S0I2b

<http://bit.ly/12S0I2b>

Finally, we would really appreciate if you could help us spread the word
about this project through your social media and online networks! (see
links below)

http://goteo.org/project/bhoreal/home

https://www.facebook.com/Bhoreal

https://twitter.com/@_bhoreal

<https://twitter.com/@_bhoreal>

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments:
info at bhoreal.com

You can also subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date:
http://mediainteractivedesign.com/bhoreal_mailing

<http://mediainteractivedesign.com/bhoreal_mailing>

Thanks for reading!

All the Best,