[Lab] Chemistry help: moding Inkjet Printers

j ross waterfallclose at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:13:38 EDT 2013

(Sorry for the repost but I forgot to CC the Lab)

Hi Stephane - perhaps not what you want to hear but you may want to simply
consider a vinyl cutter/plotter.  Not as sexy as a laser cutter but it can
cover a variety of stencil cutting needs (among other things).  Checkout
this hobby quality one - not too expensive:
http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/?page=shop&cat=1
Lots of YouTube demos.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,