[Lab] Mac knowledge??

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:26:06 EDT 2013

Hey Michael,

I'd suggest checking where Audacity normally saves files and that's where
you can likely find them?

Mac's kinda weird in that apps are really directories.  Try doing something
in terminal like "cd /Applications/Audacity.app; find . | grep aup" and see
if it's saving them *inside* the app directory (some apps do that and it's
really weird).

Tom