[Lab] Open Question: What's your next tool?

mike Jans mjans at live.com
Mon May 6 13:46:15 EDT 2013

Next tool? So many to choose from!
I was recently in Lee Valley looking at their vices. I remember trying one with a quick release mechanism that was built into the turning of the handle, no levers or knobs. I also found it rather confusing and couldn't get the hang of it in under a minute. Perhaps if I stayed and played with it longer.