[Lab] Open Question: What are you working on?

jweisberg at sympatico.ca jweisberg at sympatico.ca
Fri May 3 18:09:29 EDT 2013

I've been using the laser cutter to make a curved cardboard cabinet version of this speaker project:
http://www.zaphaudio.com/audio-speaker18.html

My goal is to develop a usable cabinet that can be built with a knife and straightedge, for people who don't have woodworking equipment and/or skills.

Also building a version of the Hackerspace book scanner that can be built with hand tools.
http://www.diybookscanner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1192

Plus some other speakers with wooden cabinets, a headphone amp, and a USB DAC.

John