[Lab] LiPo Battery help

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Fri May 3 11:57:35 EDT 2013

Hey!

I'm working on a personal project (this is not Artengine business) with the
Lilypad arduino, and I'm looking up which parts to purchase.

I'd ideally want to hook up this Lilypad:
http://www.robotshop.com/ca/arduino-lilypad-microcontroller-module-atmega328-4.html

to a LiPo.  I think I've figured out I should be using this:
http://www.robotshop.com/ca/sfe-lilypad-lipower.html

And attach it to this LiPo, because I need something less then 150mA:
http://www.robotshop.com/ca/40mah-lipo-battery.html

I just wanted to get some opinions as I've never worked with LiPo batteries
before.  I can also play with it and see if it works when I come, but I
thought if I can get it right the first time, that might be nice. I also
need help on determining which charger is appropriate for it.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Britta